Friday, October 19, 2007

I'd like to take this opportunity to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!

And if you want to, you can too, just enter your birthday wishes in the comments section (or send us an e-mail), and I will make sure that at some point, Dan checks the Blog for them! I don't think he really does check otherwise, but just in case I won't spoil the surprise and post a picture of his present. You can all check back later and see it after he does. It is getting set up right now and I hope he likes it, cause I know I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P~
Hope you have an absolutely mahvelous b-day. see you later.
~SB

John D'Agostino said...

Dan, apologies that I haven't checked the blog recently. I tend to gravitate to the Pups in Portugal blog more regularly. Happy birthday.

-John