Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well, we can safely say we remained a family of 3 (plus furry family members, of course) through the end of our 6th year together. A few days late and no signs of our 4th family member yet, but I am sure he will be here before we get too far into year 7. Luckily baby's late arrival meant that Dan and I got to enjoy a wonderful night out by ourselves while my mom watched Amelia. I don't know when that will happen again! We decided to scrap all of the traditional wedding anniversary gifts (year of candy or iron didn't quite do it for us) and celebrated our 6th year with the gift of fish. Mmmm....sushi.

I am so happy to have spent this last year with such a wonderful partner and friend, and I am looking forward to spending the next years with our growing family. I hope you all can be so lucky.

No comments: